Sunday 4 August 2013

Old layout, new look

Welcome to my new blog! This is where I will be sharing projects I make "just for fun" - so no class kits here... For information on class kits, please continue to visit the Pics 'n Tales blog, where we will continue to provide information about the classes presented at Pics 'n Tales.

I recently taught a class in Hartenbos, and helped a few of the ladies who did not want to use the class kit, to put together their own combination of paper and embellishments to create the same layout. This is the layout that I taught:


After the class, one of the combinations I'd put together, was still left on the table, an I couldn't resist this gorgeous Kaisercraft paper. So I recreated the same layout, but this time swopped the two pages around:


I added a little bit of bling to some of the smaller details, to make the page "sparkle" a little. This girl is so beautiful, she doesn't really need anything to make a layout shine...

A few close-ups of the details:


 

Thanks for visiting my new blog. Be sure to check in again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment