Friday 30 August 2013

Case File No. S365-1

I find the challenges on the CSI blog very interesting. Each week, they provide us with an inspiration board, as well as ideas to use to create beautiful projects. This month, they collaborated with Scrap365 magazine, and provided the following information:

 
When I was WAY, WAY younger, I travelled through Europe for a month, in a car borrowed from a friend. One of the first places I visited, was Gouda in the Netherlands. I found a little market place with the most beautiful cathedral. Once back home, I found out that the pictures of men in traditional clothes, carrying big, fat, round cheeses on weird wooden contraptions, that I had seen in magazines when I was a child, were taken here! There is an annual cheese festival in this market place. Obviously none of those guys were there on the day that I was...
 
Here's the layout that I created:
 


I used a combination of Simple Stories, Echo Park and some very old Making Memories paper. To this I added washi tape, a few Kaiser Craft rub-ons, some tiny green flowers and a bit of stamping.

Here are a few close-ups of the details:



Thanks for stopping by, and thank you CSI for such a great challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment