Sunday 15 September 2013

Happy days

 
I seem to be on a roll as far as scrapbooking is concerned at the moment. I attended the SA Scrapbook Convention at Spier with a group of friends last weekend, and had SUCH fun! Normally my unfinished projects from the Convention sits in a pile of unfinished projects for quite some time before I get around to finishing them. This year is a bit different - I've already got two double page layouts completed and in the album.
 
So I thought I might as well use this creative momentum and do a bit more. This is a layout that I completed yesterday:
 

I don't know what it is about hot air balloons that I find so attractive. Maybe it is the whimsical beauty of it, maybe it is the idea of flight, or maybe they just add a little something special to a layout. Whatever the reason, these beauties from Basic Grey added just the right amount of "happiness" to my layout.

 
 
This picture was taken at a time when my life changed dramatically - for the better. It is a reminder of time when I was able to start thinking about "happy days" as a reality instead of a dream, again.

 
The colours, flowers and the butterflies all add to a colourful, cheerful layout - a fitting theme for the photo.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, I love the colour scheme! Really pretty...and happy. It was a good change my friend!

    ReplyDelete