Sunday 18 August 2013

Prima August BAP

Prima has a new "Build a Page" challenge, using this sketch. The only other requirement, is that you use about 90% Prima products:

  
I rotated the sketch, and used a smaller photo (8 x 4"), to create this layout:
  
 
I combined the Almanac and Nature Garden collections, which has been sitting in my stash for a while. I originally bought this paper for a different project, but changed my mind when I printed this photo for the challenge. That sweet little fairy - who can resist her?



 
I cut out a second fairy, so I could raise the image for a more 3-dimensional look on the layout. A touch of Shabby Shutters Distress Stickles adds a bit of bling to the flower that she is holding. A few more Prima touches, such as the swirl, flowers and canvas alphabet stickers complete the layout.
 
 
The tiny Prima butterflies in different colours, scattered "randomly" over the layout, picks up on the butterflies in the patterned paper, and also helps to tie the colour scheme together.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment